Welcome To Cashmere Mountain Bed & Breakfast! We are an Adult-Only Facility Located A Short Drive From Downtown Leavenworth, Washington’s Famous Bavarian Village! We Offer Privacy, Luxury and Beauty In A Very Quiet Setting!
Cashmere Mountain Bed & Breakfast is an adult only facility located on 2 1/2 acres in the foothills of Washington State’s rugged North Cascades Mountain Range. We have stunning views from every room in the house, including the mountains across the valley and pear orchards below. We are on a dead-end road, so there is no traffic noise and no crowds. There is no light pollution, so you can actually see the Milky Way at night. We are only 2.5 miles and a short 5-minute drive from downtown Leavenworth, WA! This means you can enjoy area restaurants, wineries and numerous unique shops, or attend festivals, concerts and plays downtown, and then leave the noise and crowds behind as you drive through the orchards and vineyards back here to your secluded room!
ANNOUNCEMENT: Christmas Lighting Festival has been cancelled for the 2020 event, however check out what’s happening to Brighten Your Season In Leavenworth safely. https://leavenworth.org/news/2020-11-13/brighten-your-season/There is still over a million Christmas lights up until Valentine’s Day! We have snowshoes and poles for all our guests to play in the snow. The new restrictions don’t have much of an impact as Leavenworth has been in phase 1.5 most of the time up until a couple weeks ago with limited dine in and retail. You will not be able to dine in a restaurant, however Leavenworth has shut down Front Street to pedestrian traffic only months ago and has tables set up outdoors for dining. We have everything you need to order take out and dine here at the B & B.
Be sure to look at our specials page to see if you qualify for any of the discounts we offer. Specials are not given for room only bookings.
Covid 19 Update 11-15-20: We’ve always been focused on sanitation and cleanliness here, however have taken extreme measures following CDC guidelines and also double sanitation to ensure you feel safe and secure during your visit. We provide social distancing with only 2 rooms on one level at opposite sides of the building and the 3rd in a separate building. We will be serving our Enchantment Guest Haus guests breakfast (if they booked that option) in their dining area and the Snow Creek and Tumwater Mountain rooms in the common area far apart from each other or on your private individual patios in warm months. Masks are required when checking in and when less than 6 feet from others. The breakfast is optional. If booking direct, you will see rates with and without breakfast. Restaurants have limited indoor & outdoor dining. A list of those are on the Leavenworth Chamber of Commerce website. We have what you need to bring take out back to the B & B and eat it there. We have better views than the restaurants in town. We look forward to seeing you soon!
We are a combination of a lodge and a B & B. That means breakfast is optional, so we offer two rates at the time of booking: one with breakfast, and one without breakfast. If you choose the room-only rate, you can still choose to have breakfast after you arrive for only $10 per person. We serve you a plated meal at a private Bistro table for two at either 8:00, 8:30 or 9:00 a.m. Rochelle serves a hot gourmet breakfast with fresh ingredients made from scratch. This is not your typical hotel fare! Check our breakfast tab for a list of some of the dishes we prepare.
Our Bed & Breakfast is very unique. We built this home ourselves and designed it as a Bed & Breakfast. We did a lot of research to ensure our rooms provide you a sense of being in your own private mountain retreat. Here are some features that accomplish this:
- Complete privacy, with a keyed entrance that allows you to come & go as you please without feeling as though you are intruding on anyone.
- A common area in the main house with private bistro tables & chairs, plus a comfortable love seat to relax in. We provide glasses, flatware & silverware, wine openers, snacks & beverages, plus a microwave and a refrigerator for your use.
- All our rooms have plush robes to lounge around or go up to the hot tub with.
- Delicious high quality fresh ground coffee from right here in Leavenworth.
- Each room has its own private bathroom with heated stone floors.
- Lots of window space in each room – brings the stunning views indoors
- Spacious outdoor patios with furniture – relax outdoors during warmer months.
- Private, dead-end road – no traffic, no noise – just peace & quiet.
- No light pollution – great star gazing each night.
- Most of our guests are here to celebrate a special occasion or just escape for a couple of days, so upon arrival we get you started off on the right foot with a complimentary glass of wine, beer or hard cider/lemonade (not included with 1 night stays or room-only rates or reservations through online travel agencies)! You can then drop your bags, sit down and enjoy the quiet and the amazing views!
- Outdoor hot tub with outstanding views – open all year long.
- Comfortable Adirondack chairs & umbrellas behind the house to enjoy the quiet setting and the amazing views (during the warmer months).
- Safe and easy to reach – we are on a paved road all the way to our doorstep.
With more than 300 days of sunshine and four distinct seasons of natural beauty, there is always a reason to come and visit us here at beautiful, peaceful Cashmere Mountain Bed & Breakfast in Leavenworth, Washington!
- IMPORTANT. WE ARE NOT ADA COMPLIANT AS BED & BREAKFASTS ARE EXEMPT WITH UNDER 5 UNITS.
“Leavenworth Mountainside Luxury”