Welcome To Cashmere Mountain Bed & Breakfast (Adult Only Facility) – Only 2 1/2 Miles From Downtown Leavenworth! Leave The Noise Behind And Relax In The Country.
Stay 3 nights or more and get 10% each night. Promo Code: 3 Nights. AAA discount of 10%. Promo Code AAA. Card required upon check in.
Cashmere Mountain Bed & Breakfast is located on 2 1/2 acres up a mini mountainside in Washington State’s rugged North Cascades Mountain Range with stunning views of The Enchantments, Icicle Ridge & Tumwater Mountain from every room in the house with pear orchards below. We are on a dead-end road, so there is no traffic noise and no crowds. There is no light pollution, so you can actually see the Milky Way. Only 2.5 miles and a short 5-minute drive from downtown Leavenworth, WA! This means you can enjoy area restaurants, wineries and numerous unique shops, or attend festivals, concerts and plays leaving the noise and crowds behind as you drive through the orchards and vineyards back here to your secluded room.
Price Match: Many online travel agents such as Hotels.com, etc. take our rates and lower them by only a few dollars. We will match any rate. Just book online and send us a picture of the other rate and we will match it and can even beat it if you are booking more than 3 nights by giving you 30% off your 3rd night!
What Makes Us Special?
Our Bed & Breakfast is very unique. We built this home ourselves and designed it as a Bed & Breakfast. We did a lot of research to ensure our rooms provide you a sense of being in your own private mountain retreat. Here are some features that accomplish this:
- No feeling like you are living with the innkeepers. Private, keyed entrance – come & go as you please in privacy.
- Breakfast served at a Bistro table for two between 8:00 a.m. and 9:00 a.m. – Rochelle serves a hot gourmet breakfast each day. Not your hotel fare. Check our breakfast tab for a list of what we offer.
- Common area and Guest Haus provide plenty of cups, glasses, wine glasses, silverware, wine openers, etc. Microwave in the common area.
- All our rooms have plush robes to lounge or go up to the hot tub.
- Delicious high quality coffee from Leavenworth’s roasting company.
- Each room has its own private bathroom with heated stone floors – private and comfortable.
- Lots of window space in each room – brings the stunning views indoors
- Spacious outdoor patios with furniture – relax outdoors during spring, summer and fall.
- Private, dead-end road – no traffic.
- No light pollution – great star gazing each night.
- Most of our guests are here to celebrate a special occasion or just escape for a couple of days, so upon arrival we get you started off on the right foot with a complimentary glass of wine, beer or hard cider! We also have non-alcoholic beverages as well. You can then drop your bags, sit down and enjoy the peace and quiet and the amazing views!
- Outdoor hot tub with outstanding views – open year around.
- Safe and easy to reach – we are on a paved road all the way to our doorstep
- Yummy desserts every evening.
With more than 300 days of sunshine and four distinct seasons of natural beauty, there is always a reason to come and visit us here at beautiful, peaceful Cashmere Mountain Bed & Breakfast in Leavenworth, Washington!
“Leavenworth Mountainside Luxury”