Welcome To Cashmere Mountain Bed & Breakfast! We are an Adult-Only Facility Located A Short Drive From Downtown Leavenworth, Washington’s Famous Bavarian Village! We Offer Privacy, Luxury and Beauty In A Very Quiet Setting!
Cashmere Mountain Bed & Breakfast is an adult only facility located on 2 1/2 acres in the foothills of Washington State’s rugged North Cascades Mountain Range. We have stunning views from every room in the house, including the mountains across the valley and pear orchards below and are on a dead-end road, so there is no traffic noise and no crowds. There is no light pollution, so you can actually see the Milky Way at night. Only 2.5 miles and a short 5-minute drive from downtown Leavenworth, WA! This means you can enjoy area restaurants, wineries and numerous unique shops, or attend festivals, concerts and plays downtown, and then leave the noise and crowds behind as you drive through the orchards and vineyards back here to your secluded room!
Be sure to look at our specials page to see if you qualify for any of the discounts we offer. Specials are not given for room only bookings.
Due to different booking engines on the internet these days, breakfast became optional. That means we offer TWO RATES at the time of booking: a full rate that includes breakfast, and a room-only rate that does not include breakfast. If you choose the room-only rate, you can still choose to have breakfast after you arrive for only $13 per person. We serve you a plated meal at a private Bistro table for two at 8:30am or your private table on the patio in the fair weather months. Rochelle serves a hot gourmet breakfast with fresh ingredients made from scratch. This is not your typical hotel fare! Check our breakfast tab for a list of some of the unique dishes that we prepare and serve!
Our Bed & Breakfast is very unique. We built this home ourselves and designed it as a Bed & Breakfast. We did a lot of research to ensure our rooms provide you a sense of being in your own private mountain retreat. Here are some features that accomplish this:
- Complete privacy, with a keyed entrance that allows you to come & go as you please without feeling as though you are intruding on anyone.
- A common area in the main house with private bistro tables & chairs, plus a comfortable love seat to relax in. We provide glasses, flatware & silverware, wine openers, snacks & beverages, plus a microwave and a refrigerator for your use.
- All our rooms have plush robes to lounge around or go up to the hot tub with.
- Delicious high quality fresh ground coffee from right here in Leavenworth.
- Each room has its own private bathroom with heated stone floors.
- Lots of window space in each room – brings the stunning views indoors
- Spacious outdoor patios with furniture – relax outdoors during warmer months.
- Private, dead-end road – no traffic, no noise – just peace & quiet.
- No light pollution – great star gazing each night.
- Most of our guests are here to celebrate a special occasion or just escape for a couple of days, so it never feels crowded and is always quiet!
- You can drop your bags, sit down and enjoy the quiet and the amazing views!
- Outdoor hot tub with outstanding views – open seasonally from April to November.
- Comfortable Adirondack chairs & umbrellas behind the house to enjoy the quiet setting and the amazing views (during the warmer months).
- Safe and easy to reach – we are on a paved road all the way to our doorstep.
With more than 300 days of sunshine and four distinct seasons of natural beauty, there is always a reason to come and visit us here at beautiful, peaceful Cashmere Mountain Bed & Breakfast in Leavenworth, Washington!
- IMPORTANT. WE ARE NOT ADA COMPLIANT AS BED & BREAKFASTS ARE EXEMPT WITH UNDER 5 UNITS.
“Leavenworth Mountainside Luxury”