Luxurious Adult Only Lodge/B&B Accommodations near Leavenworth WA
When you choose lodging at Cashmere Mountain Bed & Breakfast, you will find that all of our rooms are designed for maximum privacy and comfort. This is a craftsman-built home, with many fine details incorporated into the design. As an example, all of our interior walls and ceilings are fully insulated, and all interior doors are solid wood knotty pine for added peace and quiet. Many guests have commented on the excellent quality of construction in these rooms.Our terms and cancellation policies will be listed when booking a room.
- Cancellations – Since we only have three rooms, we are firm on our cancellation policy and we do not switch dates. Most credit cards now cover trip interruption insurance for life events. Here is a link to companies that will cover Covid- 19. https://www.forbes.com/advisor/travel-insurance/best-pandemic-travel-insurance/ IMPORTANT NOTE: Cancellations with less than 20 days notice are non-refundable. All cancellations will incur a $50.00 cancellation fee. Only cancellation exception: BOTH passes are closed eliminating you getting to Leavenworth. Air Quality from wildfires. July and August are months that can typically have smoky/hazy conditions fires as far as Canada.
- NOTE: We are not ADA compliant, as Bed & Breakfasts with fewer than five rooms are exempt from this rule.
Check in time is between 4:00pm and 6:00pm. If you have to check in later than this time period, please contact us and let us know your expected arrival time. Checkout time is 11:00 a.m. Final payments are collected 20 days prior to arrival depending on our cancellation policy as indicated below, therefore the deposit indicated on the reservation will change to collecting the full amount if your arrival is within our policy cancellation dates. This is a Non-Smoking facility. No candles or open flames in any room at any time. We are designed for adults only. No children or pets can be accommodated. No more than two persons per room are allowed at any time. During winter months, traction tires/chains may be required on your vehicle.
Each room has the following amenities:
- Plush bathrobes in your closet
- Hair dryer, Bath & Body Works soap, shampoo and conditioner
- Thick, luxurious Turkish bath towels including black make-up facecloths
- Games for couples, including Yahtzee, Cribbage, Backgammon, Scrabble & Bananagrams
- Free wireless Internet access
- Binoculars, day packs for hiking, flashlight, bottle opener
- Extra blankets and pillows
- Luggage rack and extra hangers in the closet
- Complementary Snowshoes & Poles
Common Area Features
Each room has full access to the outdoor hot tub, which is open all year long. Since we have no light pollution, you can see the Milky Way while soaking in the tub! We also provide our guests with wine and beverage glasses (including acrylic for outdoor use) and snow shoes and poles for those who wish to enjoy the wonder and beauty of a Cascade Mountain winter by taking a hike in the snow! There are also comfortable Adirondack chairs & umbrellas behind the house during the warmer months, where you can enjoy the peace & quiet and amazing views!
All rooms have full access to the Common Area, located downstairs in the center part of the house. Breakfast (if you chose this option) is served there every morning at your own private bistro table for two (or on your patio during the summer months!). There is a hot water dispenser for tea, spiced cider or hot chocolate, a microwave oven, refrigerator as well as flatware, silverware & glasses. There is also a professional dart alley in the Common Area that includes a chalk scoreboard, and a full-sized leather couch for relaxing and enjoying the view!