Welcome to Leavenworth’s Most Unique Bed & Breakfast!
Gift certificates can be purchased by clicking the present in the top right corner. Our certificates are subject to our normal 2 night minimum stay.
Cashmere Mountain Bed & Breakfast is located in Washington State’s rugged North Cascades Mountain Range, with stunning views of The Enchantments, Icicle Ridge & Tumwater Mountains from every room in the house. We are on a dead-end road, so there is no traffic, no noise and no crowds. At night, since there is no light pollution you can actually see the Milky Way. However, we are only 2 miles and a short 5-minute drive from downtown Leavenworth! That means you can enjoy area restaurants, wineries and numerous unique shops, or attend festivals, concerts and plays, and then leave all the noise and crowds behind as you drive through orchards and vineyards back here to your secluded room!
What Makes Us Different?
Our Bed & Breakfast is very unique. We built this home ourselves and designed it as a Bed & Breakfast. We did a lot of research to ensure our rooms provide you a sense of being in your own private mountain retreat. Here are some features that accomplish this:
- Private, keyed entrance – come & go as you please in privacy
- Each room has its own private bathroom with heated stone floors – private and comfortable
- Lots of window space in each room – brings the stunning views indoors
- Spacious outdoor patios with furniture – relax outdoors during spring, summer and fall
- Private, dead-end road – no traffic
- Breakfast served at a Bistro table for two – no crowds, and very intimate
- HDTV in your room – enjoy in privacy
- No light pollution – great star gazing each night
- Outdoor hot tub with outstanding views – open year around
- Extra sound proofing installed – very quiet
- Safe and easy to reach – we are on a paved road all the way to our doorstep
- Home-cooked gourmet food each morning – all from scratch recipes and served at your own table
- Yummy desserts every evening
- “This Week In Leavenworth” newsletter before arrival letting you know what is happening during your stay!
Most of our guests are here to celebrate a special occasion or just escape for a couple of days, so upon arrival we get you started off on the right foot with a complimentary glass of wine or beer! We also have non-alcoholic beverages as well. You can then drop your bags, sit down and enjoy the peace and quiet and the amazing views!
With more than 300 days of sunshine and four distinct seasons of natural beauty, there is always a reason to come and visit us here at beautiful, peaceful Cashmere Mountain Bed & Breakfast in Leavenworth, Washington!
“Leavenworth Mountainside Luxury”